Sunday 6 March 2011

Some pics

Today I was extremely hungover so I spent the whole day lounging! It was unproductive lounging but I spent it in the company of my roommates, which gave me the idea to do a post featuring them sometime this week. We spent the day watching tv and even started the first season of the OC – still such a good show after all these years!

I have noticed that these blog posts have all been very wordy lately, so I decided to dive into some old photo albums and gather a bunch of pictures of how my friends and I like to lounge!


After a long night comes a rough morning! As you can see, I had to be productive but that didn't stop me from dressing in a casual attire. Note: magic bullet cup of water - essential in to-go hydration.

This was a very rough morning so we decided to bring the kitchen table into Stef's room. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so we couldn't let our lounging interfere! Integration is key.

Lounging is always more enjoyable in groups. As you can see in this photo, we are all comfortably dressed in sweatsuits and have an abundance of blankets and pillows to ensure we were comfortable at all times. This was in the living room so the tv, computers, food and water was accessible at all times!

Brodie lounges hard.

TV watching is always more enjoyable when you're in bed. Good company is key!

One of my favourite celebrities.. LOUNGING!

This is all for tonight but I will do a more detailed post sometime this week! In the meantime, keep lounging hard. xo LG

No comments:

Post a Comment