Wednesday 2 March 2011

LG welcomes all loungers!

Hello all! LG here, I would like to welcome all you avid readers to our new blog, and I am really looking forward to being your new homepage, bookmark, guilty pleasure or whatever our blog means to you! I am really looking forward to spending my lounging time working hard updating this blog, informing you all on how you can become loungers just like us. Blog posts will include tips on how to lounge, some descriptions of good lounge sessions I’ve had, some good loungewear and where to buy, some tv shows I enjoy, and I will obviously update you all on how much time I’ve spent lounging daily!

I will start with a brief definition of “lounge”, for those of you who may not be familiar with the term or action of lounging.

Lounge (lounging) v. – to act or move idly or lazily, to pass time idly.

For my first post, I’d like to give you all a little introduction to lounging and what it means to me. I have always been a fan of lounging but recently in the past while I have become overwhelmed with school and I find a good way to de-stress is to lounge hard. Also the older and wiser I get, the worse my hangovers become, therefore the entire next day is spent lounging. What exactly can you consider lounging? Lounging can be anything from watching tv, surfing the internet, reading our blog, napping or just hanging out with good company in a relaxed setting. Lounging activities are always up to the lounger! My number one tip: keep it casual.

This was just a short intro just to get the ball rolling for all you aspiring loungers. I will do a post soon on my favourite lounge attire. Loungers must always be in comfortable yet stylish attire! Can’t wait.

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment