Sunday 6 March 2011

Productive Lounging

Hey all. Hope you had a lounge-filled weekend. I went out two nights but not so hard either night, so my lounges were relatively unhungover which was dope; no gatorade required.

Today, I didn't feel like going to the library so I engaged in what I like to call "productive lounging" right here in the comfort of my own apartment. Productive lounging entails, as the name would suggest, getting things done while lounging hard. Genius.

A Few Ways I like to engage in productive lounging:
- Blowdry Lounging (blowdry using one hand, computer on lap, scroll through US weekly online with other hand)
- Laundry Lounging (put laundry in washer, lounge, move clothes to dryer, lounge, take out of dryer)
- TV Lounging (currently watching America's Next Great Restaurant while blogging - so productive!)

Here is what I am lounging in tonight:



I am modelling the classic American Apparel hoodie in "Purple", a red McGill t-shirt only available at the exclusive "McGill Bookstore" on McTavish Street, and my favourite cheap black leggings from some random boutique in Soho. Although you can't see them, my feet are cozy in classic Champion socks - a Costco necessity. I tried to find out where you guys could purchase these online while lounging in case you wanted in on the trend, but when I searched, this is what came up. Thanks search engine, i WAS looking for docks now that you mention it...

My previously mentioned beloved PJ pants are in the wash (read: laundry lounging) which is why I'm not wearing them tonight, for those readers who might have been wondering. Back to less productive lounging... more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment